I've been rereading a lot of the cookbooks I have and getting ideas for meals and desserts. This one stemmed from a Paleo dessert book and was adjusted for the ingredients I had in my house, and our current craving!
1) 1 cup of macadmia nuts
2) 1 cup of shredded coconut
3) 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
4) 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (I recommend Enjoy Life---only 3 ingredients in their chips, and they're phenomenal!)
5) 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or honey ( I used maple syrup)
1) Add nuts, shredded coconut, coconut oil (and maple syrup or honey) to a food processor.
2) Blend until relatively smooth, 1-2 minutes.
3) Fold in your chocolate chips.
4) Use a scoop and scoop out balls of the dough and flatten into cookie shapes (or keep in balls if you're lazy like I am!).
5) You can eat them now, but they'll solidify if you put them in the fridge for at least 30 minutes and will be more cookie-like.
Enjoy! These were awesome!