Sometimes you just need a cookie! This random creation came after doing some browsing online and I wanted to find something to make without any eggs, since we were out at the time. These have a chewy texture, which I love, and really tasted delicious. This is a nice treat for the weekend or when you are having guests over.
1) 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
2) 1 teaspoon of baking powder
3) 2 tablespoons of melted ghee or butter (could sub coconut oil but won't have the butter taste then)
4) 3 tablespoons maple syrup
5) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
**Servings: 6 cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Add all of the ingredients to your food processor.