Sometimes you just need a cookie! This random creation came after doing some browsing online and I wanted to find something to make without any eggs, since we were out at the time. These have a chewy texture, which I love, and really tasted delicious. This is a nice treat for the weekend or when you are having guests over.
1) 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
2) 1 teaspoon of baking powder
3) 2 tablespoons of melted ghee or butter (could sub coconut oil but won't have the butter taste then)
4) 3 tablespoons maple syrup
5) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
**Servings: 6 cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Add all of the ingredients to your food processor.
3 Studies SHOW How Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.ReplyDelete
The meaning of this is that you literally burn fat by eating Coconut Fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).
These 3 researches from large medical magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!