My husband and I disagree about how we like to cook Brussels Sprouts. He likes them soft and cooked in the slow cooker with chicken and broccoli. I like them crispy and cooked in the oven. So I bought some at the grocery store the other day and was only making them for myself to go with some sausage I had taken out. So I wanted to make crispy ones! These were inspired by some recipes I browsed on Pinterest.
These were absolutely amazing. You have to make them!
1) 2 pounds of Brussels Sprouts (I bought the bag at Costco)
2) 2 tablespoons of ghee or coconut oil
3) 1 tablespoon maple syrup
4) 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
5) 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
Extra; Salt, a few drops hot sauce (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Cut your sprouts in half. Place on a lined baking sheet ( I used aluminum foil)
4) Bake for 60 minutes on the top rack of your oven, stirring every 20 minutes. They will be dark and crispy when done.
3 Studies SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Fat.ReplyDelete
This means that you actually burn fat by eating coconut fats (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).
These 3 researches from big medical journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!