I've been spending some time on Pinterest lately, trying to find some new recipes to cook up while I have a little free time. I know that I have food allergies to all things containing gluten and to dairy, but I am usually a little too liberal with allowing some dairy back into my diet now and again. I just got back from Paleo F(x) and decided I needed to cut dairy out completely for at least 60 days and see how I feel. But it is very difficult to find a good casserole recipe without any cheese in it!
I saw somewhere about using pureed squash to try and mimic cheese in a dish, so I decided to give it an experiment. I used a whole can of coconut milk and a bunch of roasted butternut squash and it turned out awesome! Definitely gives a creamy, cheesy feel without the dairy. Hope you enjoy as much as we did!
1) 1.5 pounds of cooked chicken, shredded (this was 2 pounds raw weight)
2) 2 pounds of cubed butternut squash
3) 2 onions, diced
4) 1 pound of broccoli (about 3 cups), fresh or thawed
5) 1 can (15oz) of coconut milk
1) Gather your ingredients.
5) While the onions are cooking, chop up your broccoli florets into bite-sized pieces.
8) Once the squash has roasted for 30 minutes, take it out of the oven.
3 Researches SHOW How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.ReplyDelete
The meaning of this is that you actually get rid of fat by consuming coconut fat (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).
These 3 researches from big medical journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!
New Diet Taps into Innovative Idea to Help Dieters Lose 15 Pounds within Just 21 Days!ReplyDelete