Pork and cabbage pair so well together! I had some leftover pork loin in the freezer and wanted to just throw a quick stew together to simmer all day while I worked on homework. This turned out amazing!
1) 2 pound pork loin, pork butt or pork tenderloin
2) 1/2 to 1 small head of cabbage, shredded
3) 1-1.5 pounds of carrots, sliced into discs or diced
4) 2-3 green peppers, diced
5) 1 onion, diced
6) 2 cups of beef stock, chicken stock, or water (I actually had 2 cups of leftover broth after making some ribs, so I used that)
Extra: Salt and Pepper
1) Get out your crockpot.
2) Chop up your veggies.
4) Take your pork and bury it in the bottom of the mixed veggies. Season with about 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
7) Continue to cook until you reach at least 10 hours. You could cook as long as you'd like, it will just get better and better! I started it first thing in the morning, around 7am and it was ready for a late dinner. Once done cooking, take two forks and shred your pork into your stew. Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!