Do you like all the green vegetables? Well this dish throws them into one pot and allows them to cook up together and become something tasty. My boyfriend says this is one of the best dishes I've ever made! If you like more bite to your broccoli and brussels sprouts, add then in later in the cooking process, or cook the whole thing for less. This is perfect for a weekend, because it involves a little pre-cooking, and only needs to slow cook for 4 hours.
1) 2 pounds of raw chicken thighs, diced (or breasts)
2) 2 tablespoons of cooking oil of your choice (coconut oil, ghee, tallow, etc)
3) 1 onion, diced
4) 3 cups of broccoli florets, chopped
5) 1-2 pounds of brussels sprouts, sliced in half or roughly chopped
Extra: Salt & Pepper or seasoning of your choice
1) Heat up a large skillet over medium heat. Add your cooking oil, and then add your diced chicken.
Just curious if liquid is supposed to accumulate? There's a title bit but I'm wondering if I should add anything?ReplyDelete
Broccoli can be eaten raw, but blanching it quickly in boiling water helps give it a more crisp-tender texture and bring out its flavor.ReplyDelete
3 Researches PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.ReplyDelete
The meaning of this is that you actually burn fat by eating coconut fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).
These 3 researches from large medical journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!