Do you like all the green vegetables? Well this dish throws them into one pot and allows them to cook up together and become something tasty. My boyfriend says this is one of the best dishes I've ever made! If you like more bite to your broccoli and brussels sprouts, add then in later in the cooking process, or cook the whole thing for less. This is perfect for a weekend, because it involves a little pre-cooking, and only needs to slow cook for 4 hours.
1) 2 pounds of raw chicken thighs, diced (or breasts)
2) 2 tablespoons of cooking oil of your choice (coconut oil, ghee, tallow, etc)
3) 1 onion, diced
4) 3 cups of broccoli florets, chopped
5) 1-2 pounds of brussels sprouts, sliced in half or roughly chopped
Extra: Salt & Pepper or seasoning of your choice
1) Heat up a large skillet over medium heat. Add your cooking oil, and then add your diced chicken.