I made this for dinner because breakfast for dinner is amazing. We were watching an episode of The Taste on tv, and they were cooking with chorizo and I was definitely inspired to do the same. I had a bunch of peppers that were about to go old, so they were perfect for this recipe.
You will not regret making this dish. You will only regret not making more! It's comforting and delicious.
1) 1 pound of chorizo
2) 1 pound of potatoes
3) 2-3 bell peppers of your choice (I had red, orange and yellow on hand)
4) Salt and pepper, to taste
5) Optional: 4 eggs
1) Heat up a large skillet over medium high heat.
2) Dice your peppers and potatoes into small-sized cubes.
3) Remove the casing from your chorizo, and chop into small-sized cubes.
4) Add the chorizo to the pan when it is hot. Cook for 5 minutes until it releases liquid and starts to brown.
5) Add in your potatoes and peppers. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring often to prevent burning.
6) Time to eat! Add on a fried egg on top if desired, it will make everyone happy!
Post a Comment