I love cabbage, in all forms. But my favorite is definitely sweet, tender, roasted cabbage. This dish was incredibly easily and it was really good under a nice meat with some sauce! It is equally as delicious and stands up well as a side dish. Go crazy---cabbage is cheap, healthy, and awesome!
1) 1 large head of cabbage
2) 1 medium onion, diced
3) 2 tablespoons cooking oil (ghee, coconut oil, tallow, etc)
4) 1 cup of chicken or beef stock
5) 1/2 tablespoon of salt
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Put your dutch oven on the stove and turn on heat to medium-high.
2) Chop your onion, then add your cooking oil to the pan. Throw in your onions, and stir.
3) Add half of your salt to your onions and cook for 8-10 minutes, until starting to be translucent and soft.
5) After the onions have cooked, add in your cabbage. It will be very full at this point! Drizzle your 1 cup of stock on top, and your remaining salt.
3 Studies SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.ReplyDelete
This means that you literally kill fat by consuming Coconut Fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).
These 3 researches from big medical magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!
Quantum Binary SignalsReplyDelete
Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone every day.
Start following our signals right now & profit up to 270% per day.