When cooking a nice dinner for my love, I knew we needed a good side dish and I remembered we had bought a pack of butternut squash cubes at Costco. By the way, aren't those just so awesome and handy? Man, I am glad they are back in stock because they are delicious and so much easier than doing it yourself! Anyway, I was going to make roasted butternut squash with honey, like I usually do. But my love didn't want those at all, so I had to think on my feet. I thought adding a nutty topping might make it fun and different, so I gave it a try.
Verdict? Super awesome! Even with the maple syrup, it's not sweet like a thanksgiving dish. It just had a nice semi-sweet taste with a great crunch at the end. Try it out and let me know what you think!
1) 2 pounds of butternut squash, peeled and cubed (or one pre-cut pack from Costco)
2) 2 tablespoons ghee or butter, or coconut oil
3) 2 tablespoons maple syrup
4) 1/2 cup of nuts, your choice (I used hazelnuts, but almonds would be great too!)
5) 1/4 teaspoon salt
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a 9x13 pan, or a rimmed baking with silicone mat or parchment paper, add your chopped butternut squash.
3) In a small bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons of ghee and 2 tablespoons of maple syrup. Stir well.
3 Researches SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.ReplyDelete
The meaning of this is that you actually burn fat by consuming coconut fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).
These 3 researches from major medical magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!
QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALSReplyDelete
Professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.
Start following our signals NOW and gain up to 270% daily.