That name is a mouthful...
I am so busy with school lately, it's just crazy. So on the weekends I need to cook up a storm to try and make it so I don't have to worry about anything during the week. So I am becoming obsessed with my crockpot and with casseroles. I just keep throwing together meat, veggies and usually a few eggs to tie it together and then baking it for an hour. Luckily for me, they keep tasting great! I picked up a can of enchilada sauce a very long time ago and it just sat it our cupboard for months, until I thought I'd just throw it in with a chicken casserole I was attempting. The result was delicious! Enjoy! I added the bell peppers too, which made it technically 6-ingredients, but you could sub out or in any veggies you had on hand or wanted to throw in.
1) 20oz of cooked, shredded chicken (I had cooked up some in my crockpot, but you could use a rotisserie chicken or whatever you have on hand. This was 1.5 pounds raw and came out to 20oz cooked)
2) 3 eggs
3) 1 cup of enchilada sauce (read the label and make sure it's not full of junk!)
4) 2 cans (15oz each) of diced tomatoes
5) 1 onions, diced
6) 2 bell peppers, diced
Extra: 1 teaspoon of chili powder, salt and pepper to taste
1) Heat up a large skillet over medium heat and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Chop up your onion and green peppers, and add to the hot skillet with a little cooking oil of your choice.
Post a Comment