Thursday, January 8, 2015

Banana Coconut Popcicles

It has been a very long time since I have posted----school is kicking my butt and keeping me VERY busy. But I am vowing to try and post again and add some extra recipes to the blog. I've already got a few ideas...

So this recipe was entirely created by my fiance, and he absolutely nailed it! Super simple, and really delicious. Using ripe bananas will make it even sweeter! Enjoy!

Ingredients
1) 3 bananas
2) 1 cup of coconut milk

Instructions
1) Add all the ingredients to a blender.
2) Mix until smooth.
3) Pour into a popsicle mold, and let chill for at least 4 hours or until firm.



2 comments:

  1. ...and you are getting married too! #gains

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 Researches PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you actually get rid of fat by consuming coconut fat (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from major medical magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete