I love ethnic food in any capacity, and while this dish is really easy (it only has 4 ingredients, people!), it hits some great taste notes. You can definitely add more to your pot if you want it (or make a double batch, because this only made us 4 polish-sized servings)---we served it over cauliflower rice but you could add some florets to the batch when you slow cook it and that would add texture and be more filling without really any more work!
This dish couldn't be simpler, and it's very budget friendly as well!
1) 2 pounds of boneless chicken (I used thighs this time, but breasts or a combo would work too)
2) 1 can (14oz) of full fat coconut milk (I used Thai Kitchen)
3) 1 onion
4) 2-4 TBSP curry powder
1) Get out your crockpot!
2) Toss in your chicken. NO NEED TO CHOP IT! The slow cooking will make it so you can shred it when it's done, saving you time and clean up!
3) Chop up your onion. I roughly diced it. It just adds some flavor and texture to this.
4) Add in your curry powder. I used 3 TBSP and it was just a little spicy. So depending on how much you like the heat, add to your taste levels. You can always add more curry when it's done cooking!
5) Mix up everything.
6) Let cook 8 hours on low.
7) Once done cooking, shred up your chicken inside the crockpot with two forks.
8) Serve over cauliflower rice (link below if you want one), regular rice, or just eat it as is.
|Everything ready to be cooked|
|Curry plus "Rice" equals AWESOME!|
|Serve on top of some Cauliflower Rice for more texture. Here's a good one http://www.primalpalate.com/recipe/cauliflower-rice/|
3 Studies PROVE Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.ReplyDelete
The meaning of this is that you actually kill fat by eating Coconut Fat (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).
These 3 studies from big medicinal magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!
Nice and well written recipe. Chicken tastes good in any form, You can also try order chicken pickle achar and various non veg pickles by SITARA at their online store, The India's biggest online store for picklesReplyDelete
We are providing sweets online and savories with delicious tastes in sattur. We will deliver a product with good quality and taste.we will have a variety of sweets such as Mittai, Laddu, Badhusha, Mysore Pak, Jangeri, Halwa, Special Sweets with delicious tastes providing online.ReplyDelete
We provide the wide range of products that include: Potato Chips, Spicy Sabhudhana Chivda, Sabhuna Sweet Chivda, Makai Chivda, Poha Chivda, Moong Dal, Masoor Namkeen Chivda, Khatta Meetha Chivda, Mix Chivda, Potato Chipsand many more…ReplyDelete
We always try to make premium quality snacks using high quality ingredients with no compromise in taste when choosing healthy alternatives to our worldwide consumers.
nice. check our chicken pickleReplyDelete