Do you need a good side-dish for your protein star? Do you miss Chinese food after converting to the Paleo lifestyle? This recipe is great for both!
Cauliflower is crazy versatile and can be used to emulate potatoes or rice in most dishes. This is a great way to get a lot of good veggies in for a side dish that everyone is sure to enjoy. You may not even realize it's cauliflower and not rice! It's THAT good.
The easiest way to "rice" your cauliflower is with the shredder blade for your food processor. But you can also use a box grater for the same effect, it'll just take a little longer and some elbow grease.
1. 1 Large head of cauliflower
2. 1 Green Pepper and/or 1-2 carrots
3. 1/2 Onion
4. 2-3 Tablespoons of Coconut Aminos or wheat-free Soy Sauce
5. 1 Tablespoon of cooking fat (Ghee, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil...)
(Extra: You could add a couple drop of fish sauce if you want, for extra flavor)
1. Heat up your pan on medium heat, and add in your cooking oil.
2. Dice up your onions, and peppers/carrots, and add to the pan.
|Vegetables to saute|
3. Cook for 5-10 minutes until the onions are translucent and the veggies are softened.
4. While the veggies cook, rice up your cauliflower.
|Riced cauliflower in the food processor|
5. When the veggies are done, add your coconut aminos to the pan. Then add in your cauliflower.
|Vegetables are sauteed---we're ready!|
6. Put a lid on the pan and let steam for 10 minutes, then stir. Then steam for another 10 minutes. By this point, the cauliflower should be cooked through. Taste it now and see if you want it softer. If so, cook it another 5-10 minutes.
7. Now put this in your belly!
|Delicious, healthy side dish!|
3 Studies PROVE Why Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.ReplyDelete
The meaning of this is that you literally burn fat by eating Coconut Fat (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).
These 3 researches from big medical journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!
Are You Having Problems FOLLOWING with your Paleo Diet?ReplyDelete
Want to eat some tasty recipes TONIGHT?
Get your amazing Paleohacks Cookbook.